External Bursary Scheme
About the Bursary Programme
This is an academic Merit Bursary open to fulltime first-year, second-year or third-year students intending to study or are studying towards STEM fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
- Full university accommodation
- Capped amount – private accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our ICAS services
- must be a South African citizen by birth
- must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- must pass Grade 12 with exemption, obtaining 70% or higher across all subjects
- must have obtain a minimum of 65% average or higher if in first year of tertiary and above
- may apply if already in first year (upwards) if studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Once you've registered and applied, we'll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Applications close on 31 August 2020